Paid

INVOICE

From:

Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica.

Website: www.gdmediahouse.com
Email: info@gdmediahouse.com
Tel: +1 (876) 312-5129

INVOICE Number GDMhINV-0010786
INVOICE Date October 5, 2020
Due Date November 13, 2020
Balance / Total Due J$0.00
To:
Mr. SAJJAN BHARWANI

Colours of Jamaica
LOT 14 Bogue Estates,Fairview,
Montego Bay, Jamaica

Project Completion Time Frame: 4 Weeks /20 days
Projects requires 60% (to include 3rd party purchase) to begin. Remaining 40% at Completion.
*Note: As this website is already live, work will be done live to prevent any downtime. Major adjustments which may affect customer viewing will be completed on Mondays between 4amĀ  and 7am.

Hrs/Qty Service Details RateSUB TOTAL
1 Configuration of Shopping Cart to:

1. Process transactions, allow the customer to check and pay
2. Set-up/Integrate Fygaro payment to process payments after check out or order confirmation.
3. Add other payment options : Pay Instore, Pay via Cheque
4. Configure shop to allow the customer to select delivery option (InStore Pick, or Delivery)
5. Configure cart to send notification of order and payments to both customer and shop owner email.

* Price adjust (decrease) based on work already completed

J$33,980.00J$30,582.00
1 Theme

Purchase, installation and configuration
Improve on the layout and shop/category display
Improve readability esp. font colours
Create a contact us Page where customer can email you directly from website,

* Includes third party purchase.

J$25,500.00J$22,950.00
1 Integration of Tidio Live Chat * Free Version with 2 Operators

1. Intergrate Tidio
2. Setup with store details
3. Configure Autonomation of response time.
4. Create operator / Customer Service user accounts

J$12,980.00J$11,682.00
1 Slider Plugin and Slider

Create Home page slider that is uniformed to page.
Adjustments/Editing of Existing artwork to create slider ads (4)

J$10,500.00J$9,450.00
1 Add for promoinent display on home features/ads:

1. Free Delivery of purchases over $5000
2. Free installation with purchase of installation, etc.

J$5,000.00J$4,500.00
1 Other Services

1. Remove plugins no longer in use
2. Configure site to ensure main menu appear on all pages including when in my account.
3. Upgrade WordPress version and PHp version, wocoomerce and plugin.
4. Install and configure auto backups to ensure an ongoing recent copy of the site is always available. * Drop box account require for this automation.
5. Remove comments and disable comments.
6. Integration of Privacy policy, Refund policy and Term of use

J$20,795.00J$18,715.50
SUB TOTAL J$97,879.50
Adjust J$14,681.93
Paid -J$112,561.43
Balance / Total Due J$0.00

Paying via Bank Transfer or Direct Deposit

PAY TO: THE NATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK (NCB) Account

Account Name: Global Designs Mediahouse Account Type: Savings A
ccount #: 435-150-462
Branch: Fairview

Email Payment receipt to to info@gdmediahouse.com
to confirm payment and to commence project.