This QUOTATION has expired.

QUOTATION

From:

Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica.

Website: www.gdmediahouse.com
Email: info@gdmediahouse.com
Tel: +1 (876) 312-5129

QUOTATION Number GDMhQUOTE-10278
QUOTATION Date August 24, 2020
Valid Until October 23, 2020
Total J$104,778.25
To:
Dr. Germaine Spencer

Baywest Wellness Hospital
Half Moon Shopping Village
Montego Bay, Jamaica

Project Completion Time Frame: 20-30 Business Days
Projects requires 65% (to include 3rd party purchase) total cost to begin. Remaining 35% at Completion.
Note* These terms supersede general terms on invoice.

Hrs/Qty Service Details RateSUB TOTAL
1 WordPress Tourism Purchase - Third Party Service
J$12,500.00J$12,500.00
1 Theme Installation and Configuration
J$7,500.00J$7,500.00
3 Re Design / Development of Home Page, Gallery and Contact

Create a more attractive website and layout, update / add new content, feeds, update gallery

J$14,592.75J$43,778.25
1 Configure SSL on Domain
J$5,500.00J$5,500.00
3 Content optimization 3 Pages

* Best Done after updating website /content...
Recommended: This item to be reflected on Website Upgrade invoice.

J$5,500.00J$16,500.00
1 Other issues

Social media and local listings
Structured data
Google Page Speed Test- Based on recommended settings

J$13,500.00J$13,500.00
1 Visitor to order conversion - Adding buttons to pages J$5,500.00J$5,500.00
SUB TOTAL J$104,778.25
Adjust J$13,666.73
Total J$104,778.25

Add a comment

Your email address will not be published.