WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT CHECKLIST
So you’ve taken the step towards getting a new website for your business – awesome!
Now, What Does Global Designs Mediahouse Need From Me to Start Building My Website?
Well, for staters, Global Designs Mediahouse will a lot of information in order to start to design and build your website.
Design Taste & Vision
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WORK PROCESS.
Our work process is simple and heavily relies on the cooperation of you, your business to help make your online presence a remarkable success.
• To Commence -We accept a minimum of 60% the total cost of the project, only if Global Design Mediahouse retain complete rights and priveleges to your Hosting account until the project if completed. Otherwise 100% or Full payment is required to commence.
• Before project begins – After payment has been made and confirmed. Kindly allow 3 Business Days to schedule the start of your project. We may have already been helping other customer like you with thier oline presence and want to ensure we provide you a timeline that wont interfere with the other projects and you moving forward. (A start date may be 5-7 days from date of payment).
•Information Gatethering – To maintain our completion time-frame we request that most of the information be submitted withing 5-7 days to ensure that once started, our design team can keep working. Creating a word document with the pages and content you need will help you streamline the delivery of your content. Within the word document you can also add images to show the designer your prefered layout.
•Date for Completion and Launch – A date will be provided for the completion/launch of the project along with review dates throughout the life of the project.
• Platform – Websites are built on the Content Management Platform WORDPRESS unless otherwise requested by the customer
•Communication – All information must be submitted via email or a secure transfer site such as wetransfer.com. All reviews must be submiited via email! We can discuss or clarify any bit of information with a phone call.
• Completion – Once the project is complete and all final payments have been made, only then is the website launched for public viewing, unless otherwise agreed and the customer holds all copyright to the project.
•Post Launch – After launch, you will be provided with a copy of all your logins and information to access the pages of your website.
• General Understanding – 1. You understand that the fees paid for the website development process does not include maintaining the website after its completion. By this any request for updated or changes post development will be billed as separate work. 2. 3rd party plugins that which may need to be purchased to deliver a specific functionality comes at an additional cost and are billed seperately and Full cost of plugins must be paid for before purchase.